BLACK HEALTH CARE COALITION, INC
1. Everyone is empowered and has access to health care
2. Everyone lives in a healthy and vibrant neighborhood
3. Everyone is empowered to take charge of their health
1. Strengthening the health care safety net system.
2. Mobilizing faith-based institutions across Kansas and Missouri to respond and contribute to health equity .
3. Implementing a population health model to address social determinates of health.
4. Improving the pipeline for students to choose and excel in health care careers.
5. Building infrastructure for research to achieve health equity for descendants of slaves.